[Om3] All CDs in the wiki are editable

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Tue Oct 28 18:37:59 CET 2008

Dear OpenMath 3 editors,

  we resolved all remaining problems with importing/exporting OpenMath CDs
between the svn repository and the wiki.  Hereby I officially announce that
all CDs are editable in the wiki from now on.  Please use the wiki wherever
you find it convenient.  Wherever you don't find it convenient, please let me
know why, and I'll try to improve it.

Remember, to file a bug about the wiki, you can use
https://trac.mathweb.org/OM3 (component "wiki").  If a bug is not related to
the special setup and page contents at openmath.org but to the SWiM wiki
itself, the brave ones among you can also directly file it in the SWiM issue
tracker at http://wiki.kiwi-project.eu/atlassian-jira/browse/SWIM.

Cheers, and thanks,

Christoph

PS: Thanks also to Jakob for helping me to test the import!