[Om3] three avenues for the condition elements

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Fri Oct 31 20:58:05 CET 2008

On Fri, October 31, 2008 7:09 pm, Michael Kohlhase wrote:
> we should make progress on this, I have made a doodle for deciding on a
> teleconference date, please give me your preferences at
>
> http://www.doodle.com/txbc7ez6gt5ahkzm
Done.
> The earlier in the week we talk the better.
Agreed.
I hope everyine has the complete analysis of Appendex C: I'll try to do
chapter 4 over the weekend.

James Davenport
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology
Formerly RAE Coordinator and Undergraduate Director of Studies, CS Dept
Lecturer on CM30070, 30078, 50209, 50123, 50199
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication