[Om3] Wiki back online with OpenMath 3 CDs

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Thu Sep 11 21:24:19 CEST 2008

Dear OpenMath 3 developers,

  having fixed many bugs, even one in Saxon, I'm now happy to announce: the
wiki is back.  With the OpenMath 3 CDs and many features from David's
cd2html.xsl.  ---  BUT:

* Still no editing.  It will screw up the metadata.  That's my next to-do.
* Some information, such as the XML source code of the mobjs, and CDComment,
  is not yet rendered properly.
* Unfortunately I have to leave today before being able to complete the import
  from the svn.  arith1 is up to date, most others are not.  If you should by
  accident touch any of the red links (not-yet-imported CD), don't save the CD
  in the editor.  Click "cancel" instead.
* Note that the discussion feature is not affected by this switch.

More news tomorrow.

Cheers,

Christoph

--