[Om3] linalg6 in the wiki [Re: linear algebra CDs]

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Sun Sep 14 01:16:25 CEST 2008

On Saturday 13 September 2008 09:26:22 Michael Kohlhase wrote:
> Therefore I constructed the first draft of a CD I call linalg6.ocd
> (linalg4 and linalg5 already seem to be taken), which does that. Please
> look at  https://svn.openmath.org/OpenMath3/cd/MathML/linalg6.xhtml and
> comment.

Now this is also in the wiki (http://wiki.openmath.org/?title=cd%3Alinalg6),
as all the other OpenMath 3 CDs are now.

Apropos wiki: I improved the main page and added an FAQ page.  Now the next
to-dos are fixing some bugs in the integration of David's CD -> XHTML XSLT,
and then, finally, making the svn import/export of the metadata work, so that
we can officially enable editing.

In the meantime, if there is anything else that you want me to improve, please
send a mail or file me a ticket in the "Wiki" component of the Trac.

Thanks,

Christoph

--
Christoph Lange, DERI Galway/Jacobs Univ. Bremen, http://kwarc.info/clange