[Om3] Symbol Definitions in the Description elements (that go into chapter4)

jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Wed Sep 17 00:41:18 CEST 2008

On Mon, September 15, 2008 7:08 am, Michael Kohlhase wrote:
> Dear James,
>
> I think that this calls for the defmp or generally definition element
> you were calling for in Linz.
Probably so. I attach a (slightly updated0 version of the paper that was
the background of what I said at Linz/Hagenberg.

James Davenport
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology
Formerly RAE Coordinator and Undergraduate Director of Studies, CS Dept
Currently (thankfully briefly) Acting Head, CS Dept
Lecturer on CM30070, 30078, 50209, 50123
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication