[Om3] binary vs n-ary relations

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Sun Sep 21 06:16:55 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I have found a synchronization issue that I would like to discuss.

In the OpenMath CD relation1.ocd most of the relations are given as
binary (e.g. eq, lt, gt, leq, geq) and in the MathML2 spec they are
given as n-ary. What do we do?

In this case, I think that the soluton should be make them n-ary.
@JAMES, is this OK with the CD extension rules?

I have started a discussion item on the discussion page at
http://wiki.openmath.org/?title=cd%3Arelation1.

 Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,       Office: Research 1, Room 62
 Professor of Computer Science     Campus Ring 12,
 School of Engineering & Science   D-28759 Bremen, Germany
 Jacobs University Bremen*         tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140
 m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase
 skype: m.kohlhase   * International University Bremen until Feb. 2007