[Om3] reworking the CDs for Chapter 4 (beware of conflicts)

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Sun Sep 21 08:57:27 CEST 2008

Dear CD editors,

I have been reworking the CDs  and the skeleton for chapter 4.3 of the
MathML3 spec in order to generate a new spec.

In this process I have to tough virtually all CDs, and indeed many of
the decisions (removing duplicates and specifying which examples should
go into the spec) can only be taken when you are looking at both parts
simultaneously.

I am doing this for everything but calculus. There we have the largest
synchronization problems, and I will prepare a radical new proposal
until thursday.

I hope that I am not creating too many merge conflicts for you (please
update before edit), but I feel that someone has get his hands dirty and
do this. I will be busy with this most of the day, but hope to have a
first draft of chapter 4.3 ready by monday.

 Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,       Office: Research 1, Room 62
 Professor of Computer Science     Campus Ring 12,
 School of Engineering & Science   D-28759 Bremen, Germany
 Jacobs University Bremen*         tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140
 m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase
 skype: m.kohlhase   * International University Bremen until Feb. 2007