[Om3] CD-review little report

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Thu Sep 25 10:07:38 CEST 2008

Le 22-sept.-08 à 09:17, Professor James Davenport a écrit :

> On Thu, September 18, 2008 1:45 pm, Paul Libbrecht wrote:
>> - limit1
>>   - limits: I did not touch any example thus far, we are not yet
>> clear about the condition element I'm afraid but I see James has
>> started to select examples using MML examples... but I don't see this
> Really - I don't recognise this: can you give an example?

Please see MMLExample elements there...
Has there been any progress wrt conditions? I know this was discussed
several times but I do not know the conclusions:
- is there such an OM element?
- if yes we should adapt several best practice for such symbols as
those of limit1
- if no, what is the translation of these MMLExample?

In general, what is the process of translation?

>> in the output. Also they seem to be speaking to different languages.
>> Is this a current work of James?
>>   - removed unary in limits1/limit... it doesn't seem strictly
>> necessary (and is rather not k14)
> My version (of http://svn.openmath.org//OpenMath3/cd/MathML/
> limit1.ocd)
> still seems to have it (in at least one place). I assume you mean
> replacing "unary function" by "functions of a single variable",
> which was
> te phrase I grew up with, or something similar.

thanks had forgotten the general CD description.
Now committed (in .ocd only).

paul