[Om3] CD-review little report

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Thu Sep 25 10:32:33 CEST 2008

Paul Libbrecht wrote:
> Michael,
>
> did you insert them?
>
> I had interpreted the comment:
>   !-- fixed to HERE JSD -->
> but:
> - I don't know who JSD is (I wrote to quickly JHD there)
I guess that was Stan Devitt or Sam Dooley, who are very concientious
about leaving records of their doings.
> - svn blame indicates this line is from Michael (as many)
well, I just copied things over, so don't trust blame.

Michael

> paul

>>> Please see MMLExample elements there...
>> I really don't think I wrote these.

 Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,       Office: Research 1, Room 62
 Professor of Computer Science     Campus Ring 12,
 School of Engineering & Science   D-28759 Bremen, Germany
 Jacobs University Bremen*         tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140
 m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase
 skype: m.kohlhase   * International University Bremen until Feb. 2007