[Om3] Wiki question: support XML comments? -- Found one in interval1

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Sat Sep 27 21:09:14 CEST 2008

Christoph,

I believe comments are really fundamental to be kept.

There's many "internal metadata" that one keeps as comments and
loosing them would really mean discouraging their usage in source
editing. As long as source editors are around you need to not loose
them at least.
If you want not to edit them, it may be tolerated I think.

paul