[Om3] Skype F2F for calculus3 and condition element in OpenMath

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Tue Sep 30 08:57:43 CEST 2008

On Tue, September 30, 2008 5:35 am, Michael Kohlhase wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> the deadline is up, and we have two dates where five out of six
> interested have time: today or tomorrow at 12:00-13:00.
>
> I have flipped a coin and heads determined that we will meet via Skype
> tomorrow 12:00 CET. Please send me your skype names, so that I can set
> up the call.
I am j.h.davenport [I don't know whether case matters].
I currently have a problem (not hearing the other end - thanks to Paul for
testing it with me) but now that I know that, I can get it fixed.

James Davenport
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology
Formerly RAE Coordinator and Undergraduate Director of Studies, CS Dept
Lecturer on CM30070, 30078, 50209, 50123, 50199
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication