[Om3] trouble with container markup example

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Wed Feb 11 23:08:06 CET 2009

You are absolutely right Robert,

and I fear that both OpenMath and MathML content are having
subset_suchthat (the set of things inside a reference set such that
some condition holds) but miss

   set_of_expressions_such_that

To serve the purpose below ( {[0,x] | x in R} )
and many others where basically one constructs a set by applying
functions to a few other sets. I think { [x,y] | x in R and y in R }
is even more difficult.

Maybe James Davenport or Olga can help here.

paul