[Om3] Newbie troubles...

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Thu Mar 25 20:54:43 CET 2010

Hi Herli,

  your mail sounds very interesting to me.  Before I reply, some
administrative things:  This list is about specific issues with OpenMath 3,
which is currently being developed.  The om at openmath.org is for more general
OpenMath-related issues.  What you are interested in is related to OpenMath in
some way.  But particularly it is related to OMDoc.  Therefore, the OMDoc list
would be the best place for continuing this discussion.  You can subscribe at
http://lists.jacobs-university.de/mailman/listinfo/project-omdoc.  The only
problem is that, in a proof of Murphy's law, Michael Kohlhase, the only
administrator of that list, will be on holiday until April 5.  Which means
that we should continue on the om at openmath.org list for now, if the other list
members don't mind.  My actual reply will be on that list, in a few minutes.

Cheers,

Christoph