[Om3] OM2+ process

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Mon Mar 28 19:59:50 CEST 2011

On Mon, March 28, 2011 6:18 pm, Lars Hellström wrote:
> According to
>    https://trac.mathweb.org/OM3/roadmap
> the OM2+Errata milestone is 2 weeks late (with 4 open tickets) and the
OM2+OMOBJ milestone is due in 2 weeks (with 5 open tickets). Does anyone
feel like doing some discussing?
You're right. Michael and I both seem to have been too busy. Apologies.
> In particular, I've created an attachment to #136 that I'd like to see
some feedback on. (But maybe notification of such changes aren't being
delivered?)
Interesting. I've replied on TRAC.

James Davenport
Lecturer on XX10190 and CM30070
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor and Programme Chair, OpenMath 2009 IMU
Committee on Electronic Information and Communication
Engineering & Science Board, Council of the British Computer Society
Federal Council, International Foundation for Computational Logic