[Om3] Project ideas

Paul Libbrecht paul at hoplahup.net
Mon Oct 10 16:04:24 CEST 2011

James,

same opinion here on Jonathan's work.

I believe C# has an amount wrt XML and web-service so that'd be the start.
I also believe it is easy to copy and paste and adapt java code to C#, so that'd be another start (e.g. dotLucene has done that and was used by Wikipedia for a fair while as search engine).

XSLT, and the integration in a workflow of it (e.g. dedicated XPath functions, process from just created DOM) is surely among the most important toolsets.

paul