[Om3] Initializing OM3 at 2013 Process

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Wed Apr 23 15:24:33 CEST 2014

Dear all,

In thinking about OpenMath3, we have problem that there are some
language extension proposals, but at the same time, we have the problem
that we have to keep MathML3 compatibility. This has been bothering me,
but I think I have the beginnings of a solution. I would like to submit
the blue note attached to the discussion of our committee.

Please give me feedback,

Michael