[Om3] Reminder: second OM3 F2F today 14:00 CET (in ac 60 min).

Christoph LANGE math.semantic.web at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:11:04 CEST 2014

> So I think I
> can best contribute to OpenMath if I once more do the same thing as last
> time: review any comments on "my" Trac tickets that have been posted
> since last time, and comment on them as appropriate,

sorry, even got this only half done (was interrupted).  Will continue later.

Cheers,

Christoph

--
Christoph Lange, Enterprise Information Systems Department
Applied Computer Science @ University of Bonn; Fraunhofer IAIS

→ Web Intelligence Summer School « Web of Data », 25–29 August 2014,
  Saint-Étienne, France.  http://ecole.web-intelligence-rhone-alpes.org/
  Apply until 30 May; limited number of free student registrations.