[Om3] homework, describing a definition for n-ary plus

Lars Hellström Lars.Hellstrom at residenset.net
Sat Jun 7 23:04:13 CEST 2014

Jan Willem Knopper skrev 2014-06-06 15.28:
> op 05-06-14 18:46, Lars Hellström schreef:
>> Jan Willem Knopper skrev 2014-06-05 17.47:
[snip]
>>>     regardless of whether we need it for this definition it might be good
>>> to have some new kind of apply function that calls a function with the
>>> arguments in a list (list1.list ?).
>>
>> Yes. That is essentially my take on the subject. I intend to submit such
>> a CD for OM2014, so I'd like to polish it for a few days more.

OK, now I've uploaded the paper to EasyChair, but contrary to what the CFP
claims there doesn't seem to be any way to upload the .ocd (whether zipped
or not), so I've put it on the web:

http://www.mdh.se/polopoly_fs/1.60502!/Menu/general/column-content/attachment/list4.zip

(This is a bit large, but it contains not only the .ocd as such, but also
the source from which it was generated, the packages needed by that source,
and the sources of those packages. Hopefully I didn't forget anything.)

Homework completed!

Lars Hellström