[Om3] Initializing OM3 at 2013 Process

Lars Hellström Lars.Hellstrom at residenset.net
Thu May 15 12:49:24 CEST 2014

Chris Rowley skrev 2014-05-15 08.05:
> Hello all,
>
> I did a little exploratory work in anticipation of tomorrow’s chat.
>
> On 3 May 2014, at 20:53, Michael Kohlhase<m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de>  wrote:
>
>> I have done some triaging already and closed some, but there are quite a
>> few still interesting. Maybe you can also have a look (and/or suggest
>> that others do that as well on the mailing list)
>
> So I looked at:
>
>     http://trac.mathweb.org/OM3/report/9
>
> There are 72 entries, only 5 of which are not classified as ‘new’ -- whilst most are in fact by now
> at least 4 years old.
>
> Thus almost all of these were initiated by members of the current group many years ago.
>
> Mostly by just one: Michael!!  James also has a noticeable number, Christoph a few and David just one.

Collating by "owner" is a probably bit skewed; I suspect Michael is getting
them by default. If instead collating by reporter:

https://trac.mathweb.org/OM3/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=reporter&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=reporter&order=priority

I get Christoph as winner with 35, Michael as second with 23, and far behind
polx (5), me (4), jauecker (3), and James (2).

A not-very-daring conjecture is also that this reflects how familiar people
are with using this particular trac server. ;-)

> REQUEST:
> It would probably be most efficient if the relevant members of this group look quickly here at those labelled
> ‘new’ that they initiated

Does that mean reporter now?

/Lars Hellström