[Om3] Initializing OM3 at 2013 Process

Chris Rowley ca_rowley at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 16 07:48:59 CEST 2014

Thanks, Lars.

Yes I had misunderstood the canned report that I used.  So now I have learnt how to roll it myself, and found that this one with dates is quite useful:

https://trac.mathweb.org/OM3/query?status=assigned&status=new&time=..&group=reporter&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=time&col=changetime&col=reporter&order=priority

!! And many many thanks to Christoph for looking at all 35 of his already!

It is not clear what the status of ‘owner’ meant 6 or 3 years ago, but it may still be relevant to some reports.
In particular for those repotted by non-members of the current group: 'polx’ (who also still is owner of some) and
‘jauecker’.

chris