[Om3] CD-content-issues… a guideline?

Lars Hellström Lars.Hellstrom at residenset.net
Tue May 20 13:57:43 CEST 2014

Michael Kohlhase skrev 2014-05-20 13.05:
> Dear Paul, dear Lars, dear all,
>
> I think that the licensing debate as been conducted and resolved late in
> 2013 (see http://openmath.org/pipermail/om/2013-December/001804.html).

I wasn't being very clear on that point. What I meant to point out is that
when writing a content dictionary (escpecially one's very first), worrying
about licensing is a distraction that one does not need; one should be
focusing on the mathematics. So there should be an easy way to say "just do
the usual thing, for now". That is probably more something for the
development environment to help with than something the standard needs to
cater for, however.

Lars Hellström