10th OpenMath Workshop

Marc Gaetano gaetano at zib.de
Mon Nov 3 16:05:34 CET 1997

                         ***************************
                         *   Announcement of the   *
                         *  10th OpenMath Workshop *
                         *                         *
                         *  January 3 and 4, 1998  *
                         *     Berlin, Germany     *
                         ***************************

Dear Colleague,

You are invited to attend the 10th OpenMath Workshop to be held on
January 3 and 4 at the ZIB research center in Berlin, Germany. The main
topics for this workshop will include a review of the various proposed and
active OpenMath-related projects (particularly the ESPRIT project and the
various North AMerican initiatives), updates on content dictionaries, current
OpenMath implementations and potential applications. We would like to set up
the program of the workshop and we invite you to send us a proposal for a
talk and/or a demo. We have reserved blocks of hotel rooms nearby the ZIB for
January 2, 3 and 4.

If you will be attending the workshop, please send us a note as soon as
possible detailing:

                        - Your name/affiliation
                        - Your travel plans/arrangements
                        - A title for a talk/demo

This mail will be followed by more detailed informations once we have
got a list of participants with talks and demos. We look forward to welcoming
you to the ZIB in Berlin.

Sincerely,

               Marc Gaetano                   Winfried Neun
               gaetano at zib.de                 neun at zib.de
               +49 30 841 85 195              +49 30 841 85 196