OpenMath Workshop in Berlin

Marc Gaetano gaetano at zib.de
Mon Nov 24 18:15:11 CET 1997

Dear Colleague,

Following the very few answers we've got so far, we are thinking now to move
the workshop one week later than the initial date. The workshop would be held
on January the 10th and 11th then.

For some local reasons, this makes things more difficult to organize. So we
kindly ask you to tell us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you plan to attend the
workshop at these dates. In case we couldn't get enough attendees,
we would have to cancel this meeting.

Sincerely,

               Marc Gaetano                   Winfried Neun
               gaetano at zib.de                 neun at zib.de
               +49 30 841 85 195              +49 30 841 85 196