[om-a] [CFP] Coordination 2002 (reminder)

Alan Wood wood at cs.york.ac.uk
Thu Sep 27 15:22:18 CEST 2001

                       C O O R D I N A T I O N   2 0 0 2
                               8-11 April 2002
                         Fifth International Conference
                                      on
                       Coordination Models and Languages

                         =============================
                                R E M I N D E R
                         =============================

A reminder that the deadline for submission of papers is:

The web site now has submission details and is open for electronic submissions:

       http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~wood/Coord02/Coordination2002.html

Sorry if you receive multiple copies of this CFP reminder.

Local Organiser:
        Alan Wood (wood at cs.york.ac.uk)
--
om-announce at openmath.org  -  public announcements concerning OpenMath