[Om-announce] Call For Participation *** [FLACOS 2011]: Workshop on Formal Languages and Analysis of Contract-Oriented Software (Málaga, Spain)

info.flacos2011 at lcc.uma.es info.flacos2011 at lcc.uma.es
Sun Jul 17 16:27:02 CEST 2011

Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this Call
for Participation.

                       CALL FOR PATICIPATION

          Fifth Workshop on Formal Languages and Analysis of
               Contract-Oriented Software  (FLACOS'11)

                 Malaga, Spain, 22-23 September, 2011
                    http://flacos2011.lcc.uma.es

ABOUT FLACOS:

The aim of this workshop is to bring together researchers and
practitioners working on language-based solutions to the above issues
through formalization of contracts, design of appropriate abstraction
mechanisms, and formal analysis of contract languages and
software. Such languages include, but are not limited to SLA, BPEL,
behavioral interfaces, deontic logic for services, social contracts
(multi-agent systems), formalised legal contracts and other
prescriptive formalisms.

The scientific program will include invited talks, papers, and panels.

IMPORTANT DATES:

   Registration: is due on July 25th, 2011
   Workshop: will be held between September 22th to 23th, 2011

We would like to warmly welcome you at Málaga for this FLACOS 2011
experience.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

For more information about the venue, program, registration, and travel
please visit the workshop homepage at http://flacos2011.lcc.uma.es or
contact us at info.flacos2011 at lcc.uma.es