[Om-announce] OpenMath Workshop July 20, Bertinoro, Italy: Continuous Submission until July 10
ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Mon May 23 23:11:36 CEST 2011
24th OpenMath Workshop
July 20, 2011
co-located with CICM 2011
Continuous submission until July 10
With the release of the MathML 3 W3C recommendation, OpenMath enters a
new phase of its development. Topics we expect to see at the workshop
* Feature Requests (Standard Enhancement Proposals) and Discussions
* Convergence of OpenMath and MathML 3
* Reasoning with OpenMath
* Software using or processing OpenMath
* New OpenMath Content Dictionaries
though others related to OpenMath are certainly welcomed. For examples
of contributions see the 22nd OpenMath Workshop of 2009
Contributions can be either full research papers, Standard Enhancement
Proposals, or a description of new Content Dictionaries, particularly
ones that are suggested for formal adoption by the OpenMath Society.
IMPORTANT DATES (all times are GMT)
OpenMath 2011 does not have a submission deadline. Submissions will be
accepted until July 10 and reviewed and notified continuously.
Submission is by e-mail to omws2011 at googlegroups.com. Papers must
conform to the Springer LNCS style, preferably using LaTeX2e and the
Springer llncs class files.
* Full paper: 4-12 LNCS pages
* Short paper: 1-8 LNCS pages
* CD description: 1-8 LNCS pages; a .zip or .tgz file of the CDs
should be attached.
* Standard Enhancement Proposal: 1-12 LNCS pages (as appropriate
w.r.t. the background knowledge required); a .zip or .tgz file of any
related implementation (e.g. a Relax NG schema) should be attached.
Electronic proceedings will be published on the OpenMath web site in
time for the conference.
* James Davenport (The University of Bath)
* Michael Kohlhase (Jacobs University Bremen, Germany)
* Christoph Lange (Jacobs University Bremen, Germany)
Comments/questions/inquiries: to be sent to omws2011 at googlegroups.com
Christoph Lange, Jacobs Univ. Bremen, http://kwarc.info/clange, Skype
Mathematical Wiki workshop at ITP 2011, August 27, Nijmegen, Netherlands
Submission deadline May 30, http://www.cs.ru.nl/mwitp/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 262 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://openmath.org/pipermail/om-announce/attachments/20110523/75185c83/attachment.pgp
More information about the Om-announce