[Om-announce] [ISSAC-ANNOUNCE] issac 2013 final call for participation

William Turner turnerw at WABASH.EDU
Sat Jun 15 13:27:01 CEST 2013

Dear issac colleages,

This is a final call for participation in ISSAC 2013 in Boston.
Late registration is open until midnight EST on Sunday June 23rd.
To register please go to

   http://www.issac-conference.org/2013/registration.html

The final program schedule is now available on the main website

   http://www.issac-conference.org/2013/

For those of you who are unable to attend this year but would like
to see the conference proceedings, ACM has offered to make them available
on-line to everyone for four weeks starting the first day of the conference.
Once we know where they will be posted, we will let you know.

On behalf of the issac 2013 organizing committee.
Michael Monagan

*****
You may leave the ISSAC-ANNOUNCE list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF ISSAC-ANNOUNCE" command to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.ACM.ORG or by visiting http://listserv.acm.org/archives/ISSAC-ANNOUNCE.html.