[Om-announce] Call for Papers: Energy-Efficient HPC & Communication workshop (E2HPC2) 2013. Deadline: March 29th, 2013
Javier Garcia Blas
fjblas at arcos.inf.uc3m.es
Tue Mar 19 22:35:37 CET 2013
Apologies for multiple posting.
The first Energy-Efficient High Performance Computing & Communication workshop will be co-located with EuroMPI 2013 in Madrid. Energy-awareness is now a main topic for HPC systems. The goal of this workshop is to discuss latest researches on the impact and possibles leverages of communications for such systems. E2HPC2 solicits original and non-published or under-review articles on the field of energy-aware communication in HPC environment. This workshop is co-located with EuroMPI as MPI is the main communication interface in those environments.
E2HPC will be held on Tuesday 17th of September 2013.
Submission of full papers: March 29th, 2013
Program Chair : Georges Da Costa
Relevant topics for the conference include, but are not limited to the following:
* Energy efficient MPI implementation
* Performance/Energy tradeoffs in MPI programs
* Energy evaluation and models of HPC applications and communication library
* Energy-Aware large scale HPC runtime
* Return of experience on complex applications from an energy/power point of view
* Submission of full papers: March 29th, 2013
* Author notification: May 11th, 2013
* Camera Ready papers due: June 15th, 2013
* Workshop: September 17th, 2013
* Georges Da Costa IRIT/Toulouse III
* Jesus Carretero Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
* Emmanuel Jeannot INRIA
* Jean-Marc Pierson IRIT
* Lars Dittmann Technical University of Denmark, Department of Photonics Engineering
* Anne-CÃ©cile Orgerie CNRS
* Ariel Oleksiak Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
* Manuel F. Dolz Depto. de IngenierÃa y Ciencia de los Computadores, Universitat Jaume I
* Laurent Lefevre INRIA
* Julius Åœilinskas Vilnius University
* Francisco Almeida La Laguna University
* Davide Careglio Universitat PolitÃšcnica de Catalunya
Contributors are invited to submit a full paper as a PDF document not exceeding 6 pages in English. The title page should contain an abstract of at most 100 words and five specific, topical keywords. The paper must be formatted according to double-column ACM ICPS proceedings style. The usage of LaTeX for preparation of the contribution as well as the submission in camera ready format is strongly recommended. Style files can be found at http://www.acm.org/publications/icps-instructions/. Selected and presented during the workshop papers will be published in the digital library of ACM.
All contributions will be fully peer reviewed by the program committee. Papers shall be submitted electronically via Easychair, see https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=e2hpc22013.
More information about the Om-announce