[Om-announce] [ISSAC-ANNOUNCE] issac 2013 program announcement

William Turner turnerw at WABASH.EDU
Thu May 23 21:08:55 CEST 2013

Dear issac colleagues,

On behalf of the ISSAC 2013 organizing committee, I'd like to announce
that that the ISSAC 2013 program is now complete.
On the website

     http://www.issac-conference.org/2013/

you will see the the following links

     PAPERS    - the list of all accepted papers
     POSTERS   - all accepted posters
     SOFT.DEMO - accepted software presentations
     TUTORIALS - tutorial speakers and abstracts
     INVITED   - invited speakers and abstracts.

I would like to acknowledge and thank everyone who helped me and Mark Giesbrecht
put the program together.

We look forward to seeing you in Boston.

Michael Monagan

*****
You may leave the ISSAC-ANNOUNCE list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF ISSAC-ANNOUNCE" command to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.ACM.ORG or by visiting http://listserv.acm.org/archives/ISSAC-ANNOUNCE.html.