[Om-announce] IFAC TC 5.2 Special Session on Advanced multi-criteria applications in manufacturing and logistics

antonella petrillo petrilloantonella at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 23:31:31 CEST 2013

This message has been posted on multiple lists.

Apologies if you receive this message more than once!

Dear Colleagues,

I am gland to invite you to submit your paper for 19 th IFAC WG2014 (24-29
August, 2014, Cape Town, South Africa) and in particular for invited
session on “Advanced multi-criteria applications in manufacturing and
logistics” – CODE 5f7jb

The deadline is: October 30, 2013

All the papers accepted for presentation will be published in the
Conference Proceedings by Elsevier and will be referenced in *SCOPUS*.

Moreover, IFAC journals and many Operational Research, Manufacturing
Engineering and Industrial Engineering  journals will select papers for
post-conference publications of extended versions.

Here below is a description of invited session.

Feel free to contact me for any question.

Sincerely,

Antonella Petrillo

Antonella Petrillo, Ph.D.

University of Cassino and Southern Lazio

Via G. Di Biasio N° 43

03043 – Cassino (FR) - ITALY

Tel.: +39 0776 2994350

E-mail: a.petrillo at unicas.it