[Om-announce] 2014 IEEE International Workshop on Autonomic Cloud Cybersecurity (ACC 2014)
fulvio.frati at unimi.it
Mon Apr 7 14:52:27 CEST 2014
[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]
The 2014 IEEE International Workshop on Autonomic Cloud Cybersecurity (ACC
the IEEE International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing (CAC
Cloud computing services offer cost effective, scalable, and reliable
Cloud adoption is becoming rapidly ubiquitous; therefore, private and
sensitive data is being
moved into the cloud. This move is introducing new security and privacy
challenges, which should
be diligently addressed in order to avoid severe security repercussions. The
focus of this workshop
is to offer a discussion forum about autonomous cybersecurity systems, which
offer viable and
well-suited solutions for cloud threat prediction, detection, mitigation,
The workshop is part of the IEEE International Conference on Cloud and
Autonomic Computing (CAC 2014),
and is collocated with The 8th IEEE Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing System
Conference and The 14th
IEEE Peer-to-Peer Computing Conference. We are soliciting original and
unpublished results of ongoing
research projects, emerging trends, uses cases, and implementation
experiences in autonomous cloud
cybersecurity systems and solutions.
The topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Self-protection techniques of computing systems, networks and
- Performance evaluation and metrics of self-protection algorithms.
- Metrics to characterize and quantify the cybersecurity algorithms
and availability of autonomic systems)
- Anomaly behavior analysis and discovery of autonomic systems and services.
- Data mining, stochastic analysis and prediction of autonomic systems and
- Datasets and benchmarks to compare and evaluate different self-protection
- Autonomic prediction of cyber crime.
- Cloud cryptographic systems.
- Autonomous cyber threat mitigation methods.
- Cloud security protocols.
- Automated cloud security analysis.
- Cloud cybersecurity tools.
Paper submission Papers submitted should be in the form of a two-page
Manuscript preparation and style should follow the official IEEE proceedings
Papers should be submitted using the workshop submission page
- Paper submission: May 7, 2014
- Author notification: June 12, 2014
- Camera-ready paper: July 3, 2014
- Workshop: September 8, 2014
- Ernesto Damiani, Universita' degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Anas Salah Eddin, Florida Polytechnic University, USA
- George Spanoudakis, City University London, UK
- John Howie (Chair), Cloud Security Alliance, USA
- Salim Hariri, University of Arizona, USA
- Bill Buchanan, Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- Mohand-Said Hacid, Université Lyon 1, France
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Om-announce