[Om-announce] IEEE CNS2014 Student Travel Grant

sara.foresti at unimi.it sara.foresti at unimi.it
Tue Aug 19 17:43:44 CEST 2014

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]

IEEE CNS2014 STUDENT TRAVEL GRANT

IEEE CNS 2014 - IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security
San Francisco, USA -- October 29-31, 2014
http://ieee-cns.org

IEEE CNS 2014, along with NSF, ARO, IEEE, and other sponsors, would
like to encourage student participation at the conference.
With the support of IEEE Communications Society, U.S. National Science
Foundation, and Army Research Office, CNS 2014 will be able to partially
support the travel, accommodation, and registration costs of student
registrants who might otherwise be unable to attend the conference.

All eligible applications will be considered, especially female and
under-represented minority students. We also encourage those who
do not have a paper in the conference, but wish to attend, to
submit a travel grant application. We anticipate funding approximately
30 students at a rate of $700-$1,000 per student. The number and
amount of awards will be determined based on the available
funding and the applications received.

For details of the student travel grant, please see the following
page:

http://cns2014.ieee-cns.org/content/student-travel-grant

For the main conference, including keynote lecturers and the
technical program, please visit the conference main page:

http://cns2014.ieee-cns.org/

Application deadline:  August 31, 2014
CNS2014 STG Chair: Yingying Chen (yingying.chen at steven.edu)