[Om-announce] Invitation to submit a chapter proposal on SOA 2.0

Juan Boubeta Puig juan.boubeta at uca.es
Tue Jul 1 17:35:21 CEST 2014

Dear colleague,

Due to your expertise in the topics related to the book Service-Oriented
Architecture in the Era of Big Data, we kindly invite you to submit a
chapter proposal.

You can find all the details of the call for chapter at
http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1386; please
find also attached a pdf with the main information of the call for chapter
including the editorial board.

If you are interested in submitting the chapter please submit it through
the “Propose a chapter” button in
http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1386 no
later than July the 25th.

If you have any colleague which might be interested in submitting a
proposal, please do not hesitate to forward him the call for chapters.

We will be looking forward to your contribution,

Regards,

Juan & Guadalupe
(Guest Editors)

--
[image: UCA]
Juan Boubeta Puig

*Departamento de Ingeniería Informática / Department of Computer Science
and Engineering Escuela Superior de Ingeniería / School of Engineering*
Universidad de Cádiz / University of Cádiz
C/ Chile nº 1
11002 - Cádiz (Spain)
Tel (+34) 956 015692
juan.boubeta at uca.es