[Om-announce] MACIS 2013: MCS Special Issue - Second Call for Papers
macis2013-mcs at mpi-inf.mpg.de
Wed Jun 11 17:38:27 CEST 2014
MATHEMATICS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (Published by Birkhäuser/Springer)
Second Call for Papers
Mathematical Aspects of Computer and Information Sciences
Following the Fifth International Conference on Mathematical Aspects
of Computer and Information Sciences (MACIS 2013) that was held in
Nanning, China, on December 11-13, 2013, we invite submissions to a
special issue of the journal Mathematics in Computer Science (MCS)
<http://www.cc4cm.org/mcs/>. We solicit high-quality original research
papers with journal-style extent of contribution. The main focus of
this special issue will be on work presented at MACIS 2013, but this
call is open to further submissions close to the conference themes
* Constraints and Combinations,
* Data Modeling and Analysis,
* Information Security and Cryptography.
Potential contributors may contact the guest editors to discuss the
suitability of topics and papers.
* Pascal Fontaine (Inria, Loria & University of Lorraine).
* Thomas Sturm (Max Planck Institute for Informatics).
* Uwe Waldmann (Max Planck Institute for Informatics).
* Deadline for paper submission: July 31, 2014.
* Notification of acceptance/rejection: October 31, 2014.
* Publication of special issue: Spring 2015.
It is recommended that papers be prepared using LaTeX with the class
file mathincs.cls <http://www.cc4cm.org/mcs/inlineframes/mathincs.zip>.
All submitted papers will be refereed according to the usual MCS
refereeing process. If accepted, then LaTeX sources must be provided.
Submission to the special issue is done via the EasyChair submission
MACIS 2013 Special Issue Webpage
More information about the Om-announce