[Om-announce] The International Workshop on Security Aspects of Cyber-Physical Systems (SACPS'15)
samir.ouchani at uni.lu
Mon Jan 26 19:40:28 CET 2015
The International Workshop on Security Aspects of Cyber-Physical Systems (SACPS'15)
in conjunction with ANT-2015 conference
June 2 - 5, 2015 London, UK
Security of Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) is challenging due to the inherent complexity of CPS. Moreover, it is not sufficient to ascertain the security of the individual components in isolation: threats in CPS systems could also be due to the interaction between the physical, digital and software parts of CPS. Therefore, the system must be studied as a whole, which sets this emerging discipline apart from these individually established fields. This workshop provides a platform for professionals from academia, government, and industry to discuss how to address the increasing security challenges facing CPS.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
· Modeling CPS (formal models, UML, SysML, ADAAL, etc)
· Design secure CPS
· Risks analysis of CPS
· Formal methods for CPS (abstraction, compositional verification, model checking, theorem proving, simulation, testing, etc)
· Threat modeling for CPS
· Security policies and access control for CPS
· Safety and reliability analysis for CPS
· Security requirements specification for CPS
· Human aspects for CPS
· Case studies, tools, and experimental results for CPS
SUBMISSION AND PROCEEDINGS
All papers accepted for workshops will be included in the ANT-2015 proceedings, which will be published by Elsevier. The authors must follow Elsevier guidelines as given in ANT-2014 website (http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/ant-14/). The number of pages for workshop papers is limited to 6 pages. Authors should submit their contributions electronically in PDF format at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sacph2015.
The submission processes will be managed by easychair.org<http://easychair.org>. If you have used this system before, you can use the same username and password. If this is your first time using EasyChair, you will need to register for an account by clicking "I have no EasyChair account" button. Upon completion of registration, you will get a notification email from the system and you are ready for submitting your paper. You can upload and re-upload the paper to the system by the submission due date.
The selective outstanding papers presented at the workshops, after further revision, will be considered for publication in journals special issues. In case of any problem with submission, please contact the workshop chair for assistance.
All workshops accepted papers will be printed in the conference proceedings published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer Science series (on-line). Procedia Computer Sciences is hosted on www.Elsevier.com<http://www.Elsevier.com> and on Elsevier content platform ScienceDirect (http://www.sciencedirect.com), and will be freely available worldwide. All papers in Procedia will also be indexed by Scopus (http://www.scopus.com) and Engineering Village (Ei) (http://www.engineeringvillage.com). This includes EI Compendex (http://www.ei.org/compendex). All accepted papers will also be indexed in DBLP (http://dblp.uni-trier.de/).
The selective outstanding papers presented at the workshops, after further revision, will be considered for publication in journals special issues at ANT'13 and in IJFCST.
Submission due: 10 Feb, 2015
Notification of acceptance: 20 March, 2015
Camera-ready due: 1 April, 2015
Workshop: 2-5 June, 2015
Sjouke Mauw, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
Otmane Ait Mohamed, Concordia University, Canada.
Samir Ouchani, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
· Yamine Ait-Ameur (Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d'Aérotechnique, FR)
· Vincent Aravantinos (Fortiss GmbH, D)
· Yacine Atif (UAE University, UAE)
· Hamad Binsalleeh (Al-Imam University, KSA)
· Mourad Debbabi (Concordia University, CA)
· Karim Djouani (Université Paris-Est Créteil, FR)
· Jannik Dreier (ETH Zurich, CH)
· Iqbal Farkhund (Zayed University, UAE)
· Osman Hassan (National University of Science & Technology Pakistan, PK)
· Hugo Jonker (University of Luxembourg, L)
· Barbara Kordy (INSA Rennes, IRISA, FR)
· Gabriele Lenzini (University of Luxembourg, L)
· Chamseddine Talhi (Ecole de Technologie Supérieure, CA)
Please visit: http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/ant-15/#registration for more information.
VENUE, ACCOMMODATION & VISA REQUIREMENTS
Please visit: http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/ant-15/#conferenceVenue for more information.
If you have any further questions please contact one of the workshop organizer.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Om-announce