[Om-announce] Postdoc Position Available in Singapore University of Technology and Design
sunjun at sutd.edu.sg
Mon Apr 10 05:43:32 CEST 2017
Our group has multiple postdoc positions available. The research projects
are related to:
· Source-code level program verification (against safety properties
or security-related properties)
· Run-time verification/enforcement of Java/C programs
The postdocs will work with existing researchers in the group as well as
interact with researchers in the same research center. Once hired, the
have the opportunity to travel overseas to collaborate with partners of the
The working language is English. The general requirements on the candidate
- A PhD in Computer Science or related areas.
- Strong background in logic and reasoning.
- An established research record (for postdocs).
- Proficiency in Java or C++ programming
The term is one to three years starting as early as June 2017. The salary
range is SGD 65K - 80K per annual. Singapore's tax is around 3%-5% of the
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Jun Sun (sunjun at sutd.edu.sg)
for more information.
You can find out more information about the group at:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Om-announce