[Om-announce] 6th School on Universal Logic - Vichy 16-20, 2018

UNILOG2018 unilog2018 at vichy-universite.com
Mon Apr 16 10:59:27 CEST 2018

In exactly two months will start in Vichy France the

6th School on Universal Logic
http://www.uni-log.org/ULS6

This is a 5-day school with 30 tutorials on all aspects of logic
(historical, philosophical, mathematical, computational)
given by scholars from all over the world.
The school will start by a round table "why study logic?" and will end with a round table "how to publish?"
There also will be a poster session and the school will be followed by a 6-day congress.

U N I L O G -  World Congress and School on Universal Logic - U N I LO G
Montreux 2005, Xi'an 2007, Lisbon 2010, Rio 2013, Istanbul 2015, Vichy 2018