[Om-announce] [simu-conf] Canada Research Chair, Postdoctoral, PhD and Masters positions at Carleton University (Ottawa, ON, Canada)

vsim-conf at sce.carleton.ca vsim-conf at sce.carleton.ca
Thu Apr 19 23:14:12 CEST 2018

The Department of Systems and Computer Engineering (SCE) at Carleton
University, Ottawa, Canada, invites applications from qualified
candidates for Two Canada Research Chair (CRC) Tier 2 appointments
beginning on July 1, 2018, and a number of Postdoctoral, Doctoral and
Masters positions.

SCE at Carleton is a research-intensive Department and hosts a large and
active community covering the Electrical and Computer Engineering
spectrum, including Software Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering,
Communication Engineering, and Biomedical Engineering. Full advantage is
taken of the high concentration of industry, government, and university
technology organizations in the Ottawa area.

For more information about the Department, please visit
https://carleton.ca/sce/

  Tier 2 Chairs are intended for exceptional emerging researchers, and
the two positions are in the fields of:

  	* Model-driven system and software engineering:
https://carleton.ca/provost/2018/systems-computer-engineering-model-driven-s
ystem-software-engineering-canada-research-chair-tier-ii/

  	* Cybersecurity:
https://carleton.ca/provost/2018/systems-computer-engineering-cybersecurity-
assistant-professor-preliminary/

We also have a number of open Postdoctoral, PhD and Masters positions in
different fields, ranging from Modeling, Cloud Computing, Communications
Systems and Networks, Simulation, IoT up to Software Engineering,
Biomedical Engineering, Autonomous Vehicles, AI, Data Science and
others. For Qualifying Domestic students, we have a variety of Research
Assistant positions, and a new $45K Scholarship for 3 years for PhD
studies, and a free-tuition program for Masters and PhDs. Also, we offer
and a 2-year free tuition scholarship for top International Masters and
PhD students. For further information about these positions, contact the
Associate Chair for Graduate Studies at gchair at sce.carleton.ca.

Carleton University is a dynamic and innovative research and teaching
institution with over 29,000 students, 950 academic faculty, and 2,000
staff. We encourage creative risk-taking enabling minds to connect,
discover and generate transformative knowledge. Located in Ottawa,
Ontario, Canada's capital city has a population of almost one million
and reflects the country's bilingual and multicultural character.
Further information: https://carleton.ca/

[Apologies for multiple postings. Problems/issues: contact
vsim-conf-owner at sce.carleton.ca]