[Om-announce] The Fourth International Conference on Internet of Things, Big Data and Security 2019 (IoTBDS 2019; 2-4 May 2019; Crete, Greece) with COMPLEXIS 2019 and FEMIB 2019

Chang V.I. vic1e09 at soton.ac.uk
Mon Dec 24 15:37:38 CET 2018

Dear colleagues,

We have the Fourth International Conference on Internet of Things, Big Data and Security 2019 (IoTBDS 2019), to be held in Crete Greece, between 2-4 May,2019. Submission deadline has been extended to 4th January, 2019. We'll work with high quality journals, well-known keynote speakers and researchers/scientists/practitioners/decision-makers from allover the world. Please check our website http://www.iotbds.org/ and also https://www.facebook.com/ES2014ECs2015/. We have the support from Expert Systems, Computing, IJOCI, OJBD etc. Best paper will be invited by Information Fusion. Our conference has technical sponsorship from IEEE SMC Society.

We have a sister conference event: http://www.complexis.org/ and http://femib.scitevents.org/. Arrangement of similar journals/special issues has been applied.

We look forward to meeting you. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Many thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

CALL FOR PAPERS

4th International Conference on Internet of Things, Big Data and Security
Heraklion, Crete, Greece
May 02-04, 2019

http://www.iotbds.org/
https://www.facebook.com/ES2014ECs2015/

Submission Deadline: January 4, 2019

Dear Colleagues:
We cordially invite you to share your latest research results at the 2019 IoTBDS Conference.

---------------------------
CALL FOR PAPERS
---------------------------

The internet of things (IoT) is a platform that allows a network of
devices (sensors, smart meters, etc.) to communicate, analyse data and
process information collaboratively in the service of individuals or
organisations. The IoT network can generate large amounts of data in a
variety of formats and using different protocols which can be stored and
processed in the cloud. The conference looks to address the issues
surrounding IoT devices, their interconnectedness and services they may
offer, including efficient, effective and secure analysis of the data
IoT produces using machine learning and other advanced techniques,
models and tools, and issues of security, privacy and trust that will
emerge as IoT technologies mature and become part of our everyday lives.

Big Data (BD) has core values of volume, velocity, variety and veracity.
After collecting much data from IoT, BD can be jointly used with machine
learning, AI, statistical and other advanced techniques, models and
methods, which can create values for people and organizations adopting
it, since forecasting, deep analysis and analytics can help identify
weaknesses and make improvements based on different analysis.

Maintaining a high level of security and privacy for data in IoT are
crucial and we welcome recommendations, solutions, demonstrations and
best practices for all forms of security and privacy for IoT and BD.

Conference Areas:

1 - Big Data Research
2 - Emerging Services and Analytics
3 - Internet of Things (IoT) Fundamentals
4 - Internet of Things (IoT) Applications
5 - Big Data for Multi-discipline Services
6 - Security, Privacy and Trust
7 - IoT Technologies

In Cooperation with Eurocloud National Portuguese ICT Cluster DNS.PT
Technically Co-Sponsorship by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers SMC Society

With the presence of internationally distinguished keynote speaker :
Francisco Herrera, University of Granada Spain

----------------------------
IMPORTANT DATES
----------------------------
Regular Papers
Paper Submission: January 4, 2019
Authors Notification: February 7, 2019
Camera Ready and Registration:  February 21, 2019

Position Papers
Paper Submission: January 24, 2019
Authors Notification:  February 28, 2019
Camera Ready and Registration:  March 14, 2019

Workshops
Workshop Proposal:  December 26, 2018

Doctoral Consortium
Paper Submission:  March 7, 2019
Authors Notification:  March 20, 2019
Camera Ready and Registration:  March 28, 2019

Special Sessions
Special Session Proposal:  December 26, 2018

Tutorials
Tutorial Proposal:  March 20, 2019

Demos
Demo Proposal: March 20, 2019

Panels
Panel Proposal: January 30, 2018

Open Communications
Paper Submission: March 7, 2019
Authors Notification:  March 20, 2019
Camera Ready and Registration:  March 28, 2019

European Project Space
Paper Submission: March 15, 2019
Authors Notification: March 25, 2019
Registration: April 4, 2019

Note: All dates refer to AOE time, i.e. "Anywhere on Earth"

----------------------------
PUBLICATION
----------------------------
Proceedings will be submitted for indexation by:
DBLP, Thomson-Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index, EI, SCOPUS and Semantic Scholar.

All papers presented at the conference venue will also be available at the SCITEPRESS Digital Library.

-------------------------------
Organizing Committees
-------------------------------
CONFERENCE CHAIR
Victor Chang, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China

PROGRAM CO-CHAIRS
Víctor Méndez Muñoz, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, UAB, Spain
Gary Wills, University of Southampton, United Kingdom
Robert Walters, University of Southampton, United Kingdom
Muthu Ramachandran, Leeds Beckett University, United Kingdom

PUBLICITY CHAIR
Anna Kobusinska, Poznan University of Technology, Poland
Mohamed Abdel-Basset, Zagazig University, Egypt

SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD
Roy Cecil, IBM Portugal, Portugal
Schahram Dustdar, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
Hamido Fujita, Iwate Prefectural University, Japan
Péter Kacsuk, MTA SZTAKI, Hungary
Yi-ke Guo, Imperial College, United Kingdom
Chung-Sheng Li, Accenture, United States

LOCAL CHAIR
Katerina Doka, National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Greece
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Francisco Herrera, University of Granada, Spain
Bonghee Hong, Pusan National University, Korea, Republic of
Eleni Karatza, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece

Please visit our website http://www.iotbds.org/ProgramCommittee.aspx for the complete listing of organizing committee and TPC members.

Thanks.