[Om-announce] Call for papers
ygtian at smu.edu.sg
Tue Feb 6 07:06:23 CET 2018
Dear Community members:
Sorry to trouble you again.
Please support SecureComm 2018.
Yangguang Tian (PhD)
On 9 Dec 2017, at 12:59 PM, TIAN Yangguang <ygtian at smu.edu.sg<mailto:ygtian at smu.edu.sg>> wrote:
Dear Cipher Community:
I would like to submit an call-for-papers announcement here, below is the detailed information.
(SecureComm 2018)14th EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks August 8-10, 2018 ((Submission due 16 February 2018) [ Singapore- http://securecomm.org<http://securecomm.org/>] SecureComm seeks high-quality research contributions in the form of well-developed papers. Topics of interest encompass research advances in ALL areas of secure communications and networking. Topics in other areas (e.g., formal methods, database security, secure software, theoretical cryptography) will be considered only if a clear connection to private or secure communication/networking is demonstrated.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Security & Privacy in Wired, Wireless, Mobile, Hybrid, Sensor, Ad Hoc networks
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Packet Filters
- Malware Analysis and Detection including Botnets, Trojans and APTs
- Web and Systems Security
- Distributed Denial of Service Attacks and Defenses
- Communication Privacy and Anonymity
- Circumvention and Anti-Censorship Technologies
- Network and Internet Forensics Techniques
- Authentication Systems: Public Key Infrastructures, Key Management, Credential Management
- Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management
- Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs
- Security & Privacy in Peer-to-Peer and Overlay Networks
- Security & Privacy for Emerging Technologies: VoIP, Internet-of-Things, Social Networks
- Security & Isolation in Cloud, Data Center and Software-Defined Networks
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Om-announce