[Om-announce] The First International Conference on Finance, Economics, Management and IT Business (3-5 May 2019; Crete, Greece)

Chang V.I. vic1e09 at soton.ac.uk
Sun Sep 9 21:19:06 CEST 2018

From: Chang V.I.
Sent: 13 August 2018 18:20
To: latincolleagues at mailman.ufsc.br; dbitaly at list.dia.uniroma3.it; om-announce at openmath.org; ahsntc at l2ti.univ-paris13.fr; isworld at listserv.heanet.ie
Subject: The First International Conference on Finance, Economics, Management and IT Business (3-5 May 2019; Crete, Greece)

Dear colleagues,

We have the First International Conference on Finance, Economics, Management and IT Business 2019 (FEMIB 2019), to be held in Crete Greece, between 3-5 May,2019. Submission deadline is 10th Dec, 2018. We'll work with high quality journals, well-known keynote speakers and researchers/scientists/practitioners/decision-makers from allover the world. Please check our website http://femib.scitevents.org/ .

We look forward to meeting you. Many thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

--
http://femib.scitevents.org/

UPCOMING DEADLINES
Regular Paper Submission: December 10, 2018
Regular Paper Authors Notification: February 7, 2019
Regular Paper Camera Ready and Registration : February 21, 2019

We live in a fast-paced and interconnected world, in which different focuses in businesses are related and dependent on each other. Four emerging areas of business: Finance, Economics, Management and IT Business (FEMIB) are essential for each country, organization, society and individual as follows. Finance is important to the individual, corporate and national wealth, profits and long-term future. Economics can help us understand how the past and current status of the regional, national and global financial performance. Management allows organizations, governments, decision-makers to make their projects and services more structured, efficient, productive and competitive. IT business stands for new trends of development, opportunities and innovation. We believe that only doing well in these four areas, this can ensure each organization, decision-maker, investor, government and country to achieve long-term success and collaboration. Our aim and objective are to bring scientists, practitioners and decision-makers of these four areas together to foster a strong and well-connected community. We welcome innovative ideas, concepts, services, techniques, research outputs and business practices.

CONFERENCE CHAIR
Victor Chang, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China

PROGRAM CO-CHAIRS
Ruijun Bu, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
Mitra Arami, University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt, Austria
Patricia Baudier, Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci, France

CONFERENCE AREAS
Each of these topic areas is expanded below but the sub-topics list is not exhaustive. Papers may address one or more of the listed sub-topics, although authors should not feel limited by them. Unlisted but related sub-topics are also acceptable, provided they fit in one of the following main topic areas:

1. ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
2. ECONOMICS
3. MANAGEMENT
4. IT BUSINESS
5. EMERGING AREAS IN FEMIB

AREA 1: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE

Accounting Practices
Financial Modeling
Financial Analysis
Financial Statistics
Future Markets
Risk
New Trends for Accounting and Finance
Research for Accounting
Tax Theories and Practices
Tax Avoidance, Invasion and Extraction from Tax Invasion
Corporate Finance
Finance Theories
Money, Credit and Banking
Stock, Currency and Bonds
Commodity

AREA 2: ECONOMICS

Macroeconomics
Social Network Analysis
Housing Markets and Recommendation
Economy for BRICS
Microeconomics
Geo-economics in Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, Middle East and/or Africa
Economic Theories
Regional and National Economics of Emerging Countries
Modern Economic Practices
International Trade: New Development, Current Theories and Practices
Econometrics
Advanced Econometrics Modeling

AREA 3: MANAGEMENT

Strategy
General Management
Management Theories
Modern Management Practices
Tourism and Entertainment
CSR and Business Ethics
International Business
Innovation
Marketing
Supply Chain Management
Operations Management
Information Management
Human Resources Management
Project Management

AREA 4: IT BUSINESS

Business for AI and Deep Learning
Technological Forecasting and Social Change
Business for Big Data, Internet of Things and Cloud Computing
Business for IT-driven Services
Information Systems and Informatics
ICT for Business
ICT for Education, Healthcare, Finance and Other Sectors
Large Scale Surveys and Analysis
HCI and Computers Human Behavior
Computers In Industry

AREA 5: EMERGING AREAS IN FEMIB

Consulting
Future Business Models, Trends and Development
Emerging Products, Services and Research
National Strategies, Development and Globalization
Successful Firms – Their Case Studies and Secrets of Success
Technologies for Finance, Economics, Management and/or IT Business
Integration of Finance, Economics, Management and/or IT Business

KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
FEMIB 2019 will have several invited keynote speakers, who are internationally recognized experts in their areas. Their names are not yet confirmed.

PROGRAM COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Chantal Ammi, Mines Telecom Business School, France
Mingli Chen, University of Warwick, United Kingdom
Kaddour Hadri, Queen’s University Belfast, United Kingdom
Marwan Izzeldin, Lancaster University, United Kingdom
Muhammad Jawad, University of York, United Kingdom
Fredj Jawadi, University of Evry, France
Seon Tae Kim, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
Galina Kondrateva, Institut Supérieur du Commerce (ISC), France
Eiji Kurozumi, Hitotsubashi University, Japan
Typhaine Lebègue, University of Tours, France
Denis lescop, Montpellier Business School, France
Yuyi Li, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
Marcos Lima, Skema Business School, France
Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, University of Minho, Portugal
Kinga Niemczak, University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt, Austria
Vasileios Pappas, University of Kent, United Kingdom
Serge Perrot, University Paris-Dauphine, France
Massimo Pollifroni, University of Turin, Italy
Xiaojun Song, Peking University, China
Abderrahim Taamouti, Durham University, United Kingdom
Ramesh Vahidi, University of Southhampton, United Kingdom
Fosso Wamba Samuel, Toulouse Business School, France
Bin Wang, Harbin Institute of Technology, Shenzhen, China
Weining Wang, City, University of London, United Kingdom
Dacheng Xiu, University of Chicago, United States
Fuyu Yang, University of East Anglia, United Kingdom
ZhenZhen Zhao, ISC Paris Business School, France

(list not yet complete)