[Om-announce] Assistant Professor Position in Computer Science with focus on Cybersecurity

Jacopo Mauro mauro.jacopo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:14:16 CEST 2020

As part of our planned expansion in the area of Cybersecurity, the
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the University of
Southern Denmark, Odense, invites applications for an assistant professor
position in Computer Science. We interpret the area cybersecurity broadly:
the ideal applicant is a computer scientist, conducting research on
cybersecurity or research that has cybersecurity as a direct application.
We would like to expand on our current security research efforts within
Cryptology, Formal Methods, Information Security, Security in DevOps, and
Data-driven approaches, so these topics are of particular interest.

Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of Danish is not a requirement:
more English than Danish is used when teaching in computer science, and
more than half of the faculty members in computer science have
international backgrounds.