[Om-announce] Evaluating a Model-Driven Development Framework for Context Aware Recommender Systems

Announce Announcements announce at cs.ucy.ac.cy
Sat Dec 12 13:24:23 CET 2020

Dear Colleague.

After receiving many requests for an extension to the deadline, we would like to inform you
that the evaluation of the UbiCARS MDD framework is extended to December 18 2020.

Please spend no more than 10 minutes to evaluate our research project, the UbiCARS
(Ubiquitous Context-Aware Recommender Systems) MDD Framework, a framework that
enables developers that are not experts in recommender systems to design and develop
context-aware recommender systems for e-stores and physical retail stores.
The resulting recommender systems use external recommendation algorithms and engines,
and take advantage of customer-product interaction data from the e-store and the physical store.

The evaluation of the UbiCARS MDD Framework aims to make you familiar with the framework,
what it does, how it is used and what its results are, in order to provide your expert feedback through an online questionnaire.

If you are interested to participate in the evaluation, please proceed here: http://www.cs.ucy.ac.cy/seit/ubicars-evaluation/ <http://www.cs.ucy.ac.cy/seit/ubicars-evaluation/> .

As a compensation for your time, we will include you in the acknowledgments of this study, as well as provide you with a copy of our scientific results.

Kind Regards
SEIT team