[Om-announce] WETICE 2020 CFP - Second round
stefano.forti at di.unipi.it
Fri Jun 19 10:00:25 CEST 2020
The 29th International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises
9-11 June 2021, Basque Coast - Bayonne, France
Website: http://wetice2020.org <http://wetice2020.org/>
The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority. After studying and evaluating the announcements, guidance, and news released by relevant national departments, we announce that 2020 edition of WETICE will be maintained as visual conference. WETICE 2021 will be held in the same venue. The registration fees will be reduced as follows: 300 EUR full registration / 240 EUR for students.
The International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises WETICE (http://wetice2020.org <http://wetice2020.org/> ) is an international conference on the state-of-the art research in enabling technologies for collaboration, consisting of several conference tracks.
• Submission deadline: July 15, 2020
• Notification to authors: August 15, 2020
• Camera-ready deadline: September 10, 2020
• Authors registration deadline: September 10, 2020
Context and Scope
The International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises WETICE is an international conference on the state-of-the-art research in enabling technologies for collaboration, consisting of several conference tracks. The 29th WETICE edition will be held on June 2021 in Bayonne (French Basque country), France.
With the presence of internationally distinguished keynote speakers:
• Barbara Pernici, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
• Sabri Skhiri, Eura Nova, Belgium
• Luigi Atzori, University of Cagliari, Italy
WETICE topics of interest include but are not limited to:
* Cloud-Based Collaborative Technologies in IoT
* Adaptive and Reconfigurable Systems and Architectures
* Complex Networks Monitoring, Security and Fraud Detection for Enterprises
* Convergence of Distributed Clouds, Grids and their Management
* Data Exploration in the Web 3.0 Age
* Collaborative Software Processes
* Formal Verification of Service Based Systems
* Future Internet Services and Applications
* Semantic Technologies in Smart Information Sharing and Web Collaboration
* Security, Safety and Trust Management
List of Tracks
• Adaptive Computing (and Agents) for Enhanced Collaboration
• Adaptive and Reconfigurable Systems and Architectures
• Convergence of Distributed Clouds, Grids and their Management
• Collaborative Modeling & Simulation
• Complex Networks Monitoring and Security and Fraud Detection for Enterprises
• Future Internet Services and Applications
• Security, Safety and Trust Management
• Validating Software for Critical Systems
• Semantic Technologies for Smart Information Sharing and Web Collaboration
• Smart Living Space
Manuscript Guidelines and Submission
Papers up to six (6) pages (including figures, tables and references) should contain original contributions not published or submitted elsewhere and are to be formatted according to the IEEE template. Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society Press and will be archived in the IEEE digital library.
The page limit for Full papers is 6 pages. No extra pages are allowed.
The page limit for Short papers is 4 pages. No extra pages are allowed.
At least one author for each accepted paper should register and attend WETICE 2020 to have the paper published in the proceedings.
Papers should be submitted through the EasyChair platform using the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wetice2020
Ernesto Exposito, Université de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour, France
Khalil Drira, LAAS-CNRS, France
Stefania Monica, Università degli Studi di Parma, Italy
Sami Yangui, LAAS-CNRS, France
Questa email è stata esaminata alla ricerca di virus da AVG.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Om-announce