[Om-announce] World Welcome Ceremony - 3rd World Logic Day: January 14, 2021

Antje Herbst antje.herbst at springernature.com
Wed Jan 13 15:31:05 CET 2021

World Welcome Ceremony - 3rd World Logic Day: January 14, 2021

January 14 will be the 3rd edition of the World Logic Day.
There will be a short online world ceremony to welcome everybody at 4 pm CET
http://www.logica-universalis.org/wld3<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.logica-2Duniversalis.org_wld3&d=DwMFAw&c=vh6FgFnduejNhPPD0fl_yRaSfZy8CWbWnIf4XJhSqx8&r=4IEJyIXu9ufdERIT6v7tZS0cEkHEZlR1577gW0vNPMk&m=D8-T5PV4VbTBHZvLQxID3sFm-mJEYNpyZ3AA5Q1zL9I&s=esOJwNtqThZnMsKsT9CdTckqAN1beguYgeqqqHRJRBA&e=>
You can watch this celebration on YouTube, see here for more information:
https://www.springer.com/journal/11787/updates/17236846

Happy World Logic Day 2021 !

--
Antje Herbst
Associate Editor Mathematics

Springer Nature
Tiergartenstraße 17, 69121 Heidelberg, Germany
T   +49 62214878984
antje.herbst at springernature.com<mailto:antje.herbst at springernature.com>
www.springernature.com<http://www.springernature.com/>
--
Springer Nature is a leading research, educational and professional publisher, providing quality content to our communities through a range of innovative platforms, products and services. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals and resources reach millions of people - helping researchers, students, teachers & professionals to discover, learn and achieve.