[Om-announce] REMINDER: CALL FOR PARTICIPATION DBSEC 2021 (*FREE* for all participants)

Khosro Salmani ksalmani at mtroyal.ca
Thu Jul 8 17:13:16 CEST 2021

*CALL FOR PARTICIPATION*

35th Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Conference on Data and

Applications Security and Privacy (DBSec 2021)

Calgary, Canada (*Online*) -- *July 19-20, 2021*

https://dbsec2021.ucalgary.ca

We are pleased to invite you to the 35th Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Conference on
Data and Applications Security and Privacy (DBSec 2021), which will be held
on *19 – 20 July 2021* *online*. DBSec is an annual international
conference covering research in data and applications security and privacy.
The 35th Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Conference will bring together academia,
industry, and government presenting novel research on all theoretical and
practical aspects of data protection, privacy, and applications security.

*Conference admission is free of charge *(for both *regular participants* and
the *authors* of the accepted papers) and we very much hope that you are
interested to participate. For registration to the conference, please fill
in and *submit the online form *(
https://wpsites.ucalgary.ca/dbsec2021/registration/) before the respective
deadlines.

*IMPORTANT DATES*

·       Author registration: July 5th July 10th, 2021

·       Regular registration: July 12th, 2021

You will receive a confirmation within a few hours of your registration. We
very much look forward to seeing you!

Kind regards,

Khosro Salmani, Publicity Chair

--