[Om-announce] Call for papers: IEEE TII Special Issue on Security & Privacy for Cloud-Assisted Internet of Things (IoT) and Smart Grid Applications (IF: 9.11)

Dr. PREETI MISHRA preetimishra at geu.ac.in
Tue Mar 9 05:07:51 CET 2021

Respected Sir/Madam,

Greetings of the Day !!!

Sorry in case you receive cross postings.

I want to share information that I am handling one Special issue, as One of the Guest Editors, on Topic "Security & Privacy for Cloud-Assisted Internet of Things (IoT) and Smart Grid Applications" in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (IF:9.11).

We are looking forward to your valuable contribution which is of high standard and unpublished. The call for paper of special issue can be accessed at following link:

http://www.ieee-ies.org/pubs/transactions-on-industrial-informatics

Before submission of your manuscript authors must read the manuscript submission guidelines at following link:
http://www.ieee-ies.org/pubs/transactions-on-industrial-informatics/167-initial-sub

The submission can be made only through manuscript central at the given link:
https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tii

Kindly note that IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics is a journal of repute which follows a double blind review process and has acceptance rate below 18%. The submission of the manuscript will not guarantee the acceptance of the manuscript.

The submission deadline is 15 March 2021. You may send your manuscript now or up until the deadline. Submitted papers should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.

On behalf of all Guest Editors, it is requested to circulate this mail among your friends, groups and research scholars for submission of valuable contributions.

Kindly feel free to ask any query from
Dr. Preeti Mishra, Graphic Era Deemed to be University, Dehradun, India scholar.preeti at gmail.com<mailto:scholar.preeti at gmail.com>

Looking forward to your kind responses!

Regards,
Preeti

Thanks and regards,

Dr. Preeti Mishra (Ph. D., MNIT Jaipur)

Associate Professor, Guest Editor (IEEE TII), Committee Member (DASC 2021, Canada)

Graphic Era Deemed to be University,

Dehradun  - 248002

Uttarakhand,  INDIA