[Om-announce] CALL FOR WORKSHOPS - ICLP 2022
victor.perez at software.imdea.org
Wed Sep 1 09:35:33 CEST 2021
CALL FOR WORKSHOPS - ICLP 2022
Colocated with FLoC 2022 — The 2022 Federated Logic Conference
July 31 - August 12, 2022
ICLP 2022 Workshop chair: Daniela Inclezan inclezd at miamioh.edu
SUBMISSION OF WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for workshops on
topics in logic programming. Each ICLP workshop proposal must indicate its affiliation with
ICLP 2022, which will be colocated with FLoC 2022. Workshop proposals will be centrally
considered and evaluated by the FLoC Organizing Committee.
It is strongly suggested that prospective workshop organizers for workshops affiliated with ICLP
contact the ICLP 2022 workshop chair before submitting a proposal.
Each proposal should consist of the following two parts.
1) A short scientific justification of the proposed topic, its significance,
and the particular benefits of the workshop to the community, as well as a
list of previous or related workshops (if relevant).
2) An organisational part including:
- contact information for the workshop organizers;
- proposed affiliated conference (i.e., ICLP);
- estimate of the number of workshop participants (please note that small workshops, i.e., of less than ~13 participants, will likely be cancelled or merged by the FLoC Organizing Committee);
- proposed format and agenda (e.g. paper presentations, tutorials, demo sessions, etc.);
- potential invited speakers;
- procedures for selecting papers and participants;
- plans for dissemination, if any (e.g. a journal special issue);
- duration (which may vary from one day to two days);
- preferred period (pre or post FLoC);
- virtual/hybrid backup plans (including platform preference).
The FLoC Organizing Committee will determine the final list of accepted
workshops based on the recommendations from the Workshop Chairs of the hosting
conferences and availability of space and facilities.
Proposals should be submitted through EasyChair:
Please see the Workshop Guidelines page: https://floc2022.org/workshops/ for further details and FAQ.
Submission of workshop proposals deadline: September 27, 2021 (note extended deadline)
Notification: November 1, 2021
Pre-FLoC workshops: Sunday & Monday, July 31–August 1, 2022 (note corrected dates)
Post-FLoC workshops: Thursday & Friday, August 11-12, 2022
Questions regarding proposals should be sent to the
ICLP 2022 WORKSHOP CHAIR:
inclezd at miamioh.edu
General questions should be sent to:
shaull at technion.ac.il
GuillermoAlberto.Perez at uantwerpen.be
FLoC 2022 WORKSHOP CHAIRS
Guillermo A. Perez
More information about the Om-announce