[Om-announce] LUW July 6: Unification in Pretabular Extensions of S4

jean-yves beziau beziau100 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 15:08:53 CEST 2022

This coming Wednesday, July 6 at 4pm CET, we will have in the Logica
Universalis Webinar the talk
"Unification in Pretabular Extensions of S4" by Stepan I. Bashmakov
Abstract:  L.L. Maksimova and L. Esakia, V. Meskhi showed that the modal
logic S4 has exactly 5 pretabular extensions PM1–PM5. In this paper, we
study the problem of unification for all given logics. We showed that PM2
and PM3 have finitary, and PM1, PM4, PM5 have unitary types of unification.
Complete sets of unifiers in logics are described.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11787-021-00287-0

To attend, register here:
https://springer.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMvdu6vrzMiHda_iDhjxw9vA9d7we9gTR_N

Jean-Yves Beziau
Organizer of the Logica Universalis Webinar
Editor-in-Chief Logica Universalis
http://www.jyb-logic.org