[Om-announce] Recently Published Research Track of KR2022
jesse.heyninck at tu-dortmund.de
Tue Mar 22 08:49:25 CET 2022
CALL FOR PAPERS
Recently Published Research Track of the 19th Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR2022)
July 31 - August 5, 2022, Haifa, Israel
The 19th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, KR 2022, invites submissions of abstracts of papers previously published in journals and conference proceedings for the Recently Published Research Track. The track is designed to provide a forum to discuss recent research on topics related to KR that may not be immediately familiar or easily accessible to the KR community.
** IMPORTANT DATES **
The key dates are as follows:
Submission: March 27, 2022
Notification: April 29, 2022
** SCOPE **
The track seeks papers that fall into one or both of the following two categories:
1) Papers that:
- bridge KR to other areas of AI, computer science, or to other disciplines for which an interface with KR exists (this includes database theory, game theory, social choice, logic and philosophy, etc.);
-bridge KR to areas that make use of KR, such as multi-agent systems, planning, natural language understanding, machine learning, explainable AI; or
-go beyond the commonly-understood boundaries of KR.
2) Papers that are tightly related to KR and
- have been published in journals but have not been presented at workshops or conferences;
- have been presented at conferences that are not typically attended by the KR community; or
- have been accepted at general high-profile AI conferences such as IJCAI, ECAI, or AAAI, where the time allotted has not allowed for a full discussion of all key aspects of the paper.
- Submitted papers need only be of interest to a sub-community in KR (e.g. DL, argumentation, NMR, etc.). However, they need to be made friendly to a KR audience.
** AUTHOR GUIDELINES AND SUBMISSION INFORMATION **
The materials to be submitted include:
- a cover page (single page) listing the title, the authors, a complete reference to the original paper, and a public or privately accessible URL from which the paper can be downloaded. A list of keywords is also expected. Finally, the cover page must contain a statement that the work the submission is based on has not been already presented to a KR audience in a major forum.
- A one-page (preferred) and no more than two-page extended abstract of the paper following the format for regular paper KR 2022 submissions. The abstract should present the main contributions of the paper, discuss the relevance of the paper to KR, and explain the significance of the results.
A single pdf file with the materials should be submitted according to the instructions detailed on the submission page.
Submissions must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate papers must have been published in a journal or conference proceedings in 2020 or later.
- Papers that are in press may be submitted as long as the final camera-ready version is available.
- Extensions of papers that have been previously presented at a KR conference are not eligible for this track.
Extended abstracts of the accepted papers will be linked from the conference website. Authors of accepted papers will present their work at the KR conference, focussing on its significance and relevance to KR. Significant time will be allocated for discussion of the interdisciplinary aspects of the work and its potential impact on future research opportunities for KR.
** CHAIRS **
Ivan Varzinczak (Université d'Artois and CRIL, France)
Sebastian Rudolph (TU Dresden, Germany)
Wichtiger Hinweis: Die Information in dieser E-Mail ist vertraulich. Sie ist ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der für diese E-Mail bestimmte Adressat sein, unterrichten Sie bitte den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Vielen Dank.
Unbeschadet der Korrespondenz per E-Mail, sind unsere Erklärungen ausschließlich final rechtsverbindlich, wenn sie in herkömmlicher Schriftform (mit eigenhändiger Unterschrift) oder durch Übermittlung eines solchen Schriftstücks per Telefax erfolgen.
Important note: The information included in this e-mail is confidential. It is solely intended for the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please contact the sender and delete this message. Thank you. Without prejudice of e-mail correspondence, our statements are only legally binding when they are made in the conventional written form (with personal signature) or when such documents are sent by fax.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Om-announce